*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rex Tyrone.
  2. Custom character anyone?
  3. Who am I??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/1142400-Rex-Tyrone
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1653560
I am slowly changing into a monster! What can I do!?
This choice: Character 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rex Tyrone.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Hey, the name's Tyrone, Rex Tyrone. Yeah, I've heard all the jokes but I am not a 'Tyrone-osaurus Rex'. I'm actually a great guy, once you get to know me. I'm a twelve year old boy, almost thirteen, with brown hair and green eyes. I like to think of myself as the athletic type, though I come from a long line of scientific types. To the point, this whole mess started on my twelfth birthday when I woke up to a weird rash on my arm...

It was a Saturday and I had just pulled myself out of bed, feeling as if I had been hand washed, wringed out like a towel, and hug up to dry. In laments terms, I was soaked in sweat and every muscle hurt. "Man, I feel like crap!" I muttered to myself. "I wonder what I did to feel this bad."

I turned on the shower water, adjusting the temperature, then began to disrobe. Only, to my surprise, I found that I had to almost literally peal off the boxers and T-shirt I had worn to bed but it was not because of the sweat, they were somehow now too small for me. Waking up feeling as bad as I did was strange enough but this was just weird. "I hard of clothes shrinking due to being washed but due to heavy sweating?" I asked, confused. "What a freaky morning."

After I had pealed all of my clothes off, having to rip them all to do so, I gazed in the mirror to find that my green eyes seemed to be deeper in color but that was not what freaked me out. I checked myself for any signs of illness, thinking I had caught a virus or something and discovered a sick colored green rash on my upper arm. It didn't itch or burn but I deduced that it was the rash that was causing my strange condition and I pondered over what to do...

You have the following choices:

1. I called for mom.

2. I shrugged it off, took a shower.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/1142400-Rex-Tyrone