*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660177-Naruto-Uzumaki-God-of-the-World/cid/3373418-Naruto-followed-by-Sasuke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1660177
Naruto sick of the abuse snaps and gains godly powers...and exacts his revenge on everyone
This choice: Naruto followed by Sasuke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto followed by Sasuke

    by: N.Breen
Naruto Arrived at Training ground 45 and looked around. he noticed that the wind was peaceful and that there was no one in sight before he heard clapping.

"Very nice kid, i knew you would be interesting. Not many people even know where Training ground 45 is. I'm surprised you already did" circling the Genin before stopping in front of him. Naruto's eyes stared never leaving anko like a prey in front of a predator.

" When your chased by all the villagers and everyone is an enemy, you learn a few things such as where all the training grounds are especially the hidden ones. am i right, torture queen?"

anko took a step back, only a select few knew of that nickname. before Anko could open her mouth Sasuke Arrived at the training ground followed by the Bubblegum traitor.

"Okay idiot, how did you get here so fast?"

Naruto began to walk away before Sasuke and Sakura tried to grab him.

"Answer me" before Sasuke began to do hand signs

what Jutsu does he unleash?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fireball Jutsu

*Noteb*
2. Chidori

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 N.Breen (UN: deathspetangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660177-Naruto-Uzumaki-God-of-the-World/cid/3373418-Naruto-followed-by-Sasuke