*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Labyrinth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661835-Persona-Q-Stripping-in-the-Labyrinth/cid/1979138-Enter-the-Labyrinth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1661835
Girls from Persona 3 and 4 are struck in a maze. Either they get out or they'll get naked
Chapter #1

Enter the Labyrinth

    by: undeadclown
         The girls of Gekkoukan and Yasogami high laughed as they walked through the halls of the strange otherworldly school their new quest had brought them to. After clearing the second labyrinth, the group decided to take a break and the girls, collectively, thought it might be fun to have a little female-only time. It was a bit difficult to separate Zen from Rei, but eventually they managed it. Leaving the guys at the food court they walked around the various phantom displays of the alternate reality culture festival, discussing some of the trials they'd been through so far.

         The most recent labyrinth had been rather embarrassing. Finding the Yaso High leader's "destined partner" had been awkward for just about everyone, and there had definitely been one or two jealous mutterings as well. Still, the group was in high spirits. They had even been joined by the three women from the Velvet Room, who had heard "girl bonding time" and all but demanded to be included.

         The girls passed an unfamiliar looking classroom lined with pink streamers. The outside of the room had a sign reading "Risk it All!"

         "Hmm..." Rei said. "I've been here a while, and I've never seen that one before..."

         "Yes, this room looks new. Did we simply miss it before?" Mitsuru asked.

         "Doubtful," Naoto mused. "Is it possible that this school is constantly changing and new attractions are being added?"

         "I...I guess," Rei said, unsure. "What do you think it is? Do you think there's anything to eat in there?"

         "I don't know. Yamagishi, Kujikawa do you sense anything?" Mitsuru questioned.

         "Nothing different than usual..." Rise said, with Fuuka nodding behind her.

         "What about you guys? Do you know what to make of this?" Minako asked, looking at Elizabeth and Margret.

         "This realm is as much of a mystery to us as it is to you," Margret said simply. "We have no answers either."

         "Well...I guess we could always just take a quick peak..." Yukari said. The girls entered the room. Inside there seemed to be nothing more than an empty classroom, with pink streamers along the wall.

         "Huh, weird. I guess there's noth-" Chie's sentence was cut off by the lights in the room suddenly going out. Most of the girls screamed.After about ten seconds of black the lights cut back on. The girls gasped.

         The classroom was gone. In its place was a large room the size of a school gym. The room was entirely empty, but the walls were lined with doors. Lined up one after the other, the entire surface of the walls surrounding the room seemed to be covered in entrances.

         "What the hell just happened!?" Marie asked, shocked.

         "It's another labyrinth!" Rise said, alarmed. "I can sense it! It came out of nowhere!"

         "A trap! Can you lead us to the exit?" Mitsuru asked.

         "No...I can't even find one..." Fuuka said, worry filling her voice.

         "Damn it..." Chie said.

         "Well, well, well...new players..." A perky and upbeat female voice filled the room.

         "Who's there?" Naoto demanded.

         "No one special. Just a...curious observer who runs this particular labyrinth. I'm rather pleased to see so many new people in my little gaming area. Who knew I could be so popular?" The voice responded.

         "We never agreed to play any game. How do we get out of here?" Marie said in her usual haughty tone.

         "Well...there are a lot of doors here. Maybe one of them will lead you out! It's hard to say, really. This labyrinth is so big and changes so often even I can't find my way around most of the time." The voice answered.

         "So we're supposed to...what? Just keep trying doors at random?" Yukari asked sarcastically.

         "Kind of! Once you go through a door you can't go back the way you came. Don't worry, though, I'm pretty sure you'll never be stuck in a room forever. There's almost always a way out!"

         "Almost?" Yukiko asked, nervous.

         "Yeah! Though there's a couple of rules you should know about! First off, no more than two of you can go through a door at once. But it looks like there are a lot of doors. Maybe every one of you guys should take their own door. That's up to you, though. But if one of you makes it to the end then you can help all the rest of your friends leave! That's pretty much how it works."

         "So...you're saying everyone should split up and choose a door?" Rise asks.

         "I dunno. That would certainly cast the net widest, huh? I can tell you that your little sensing powers aren't gonna be much use in here and you won't be able to talk to each other using your powers either."

         "So...we should be moving through the labyrinth too..." Fuuka said.

         "What about enemies!? Are there shadows here? Rise and Fuuka can't fight!" Minako suddenly piped up.

         "Ohh, don't worry about that! They can't hurt you. There are threats. Enemies and traps and such, but the only thing they actually hurt is your clothes."

         "Our...what?" Naoto said, her eyes widening.

         "Your clothes! The traps and enemies in this labyrinth are all designed to try and get you naked!"

         "Is this for real!?" Yukari asked.

         "Yep. You can consider your clothing your 'health' in this dungeon. Run out and it's game over!"

         "W-what does that mean?" Fuuka said, her voice shaky.

         "It's a surprise! Let's just say: don't get naked. It's really embarrassing and all sorts of unpleasant things (for you) might happen. Then again maybe some of you are in to that kind of thing. I dunno. Don't worry, though, keep an eye out for special items in the labyrinth! You might find some spare clothes if you're lucky!"

         "This...is ridiculous! I refuse to debase myself by participating in this madness!" Mitsuru yelled.

         "Suit yourself. You can stay here if you want. But that would be pretty boring, don't you think? Anyway, that's pretty much everything. Good luck, girls! Maybe I'll see you at the end of this thing...if you can make it."

         And with that, the voice stopped. And no further calls to her were met with response. The girls spoke uneasily amongst themselves, but it all came out to the same thing. They'd have to leave eventually and try their luck. They were stuck. Rise and Fuuka's attempts to contact the boys were unsuccessful and who's to say they could even do anything. There was nothing for it. They'd have to start going through doors.

Which group do you wish to select your character from?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

SEES
The girls from Gekkoukan High School. They are from 2009 and are currently trying to solve the mystery of the Dark Hour, though their current predicament is much more pressing. This group contains:

-Minako Arisato
-Yukari Takeba
-Fuuka Yamagishi
-Mitsuru Kirijo
-Aigis

The Investigation Team
The girls from Yasogami High School. They are from 2011 and are currently trying to solve a serial murder case in Inaba, though this has been put on hold in light of recent circumstances. This group contains:

-Chie Satonaka
-Yukiko Amagi
-Rise Kujikawa
-Naoto Shirogane
-Rei

The Velvet Girls
Mysterious residents of the Velvet Room. Though highly powerful and usually considerably more knowledgeable, the ladies have found themselves at a bit of a disadvantage here. This group contains:

-Elizabeth
-Margret
-Marie

The Guys
Though hearing the girls' calls for help they sadly couldn't let the girls know they heard them. The guys find themselves lost in the same labyrinth, though with slightly different game mechanics. This group contains:

-Yu Narukami
-Yosuke Hanamura
-Kanji Tatsumi
-Akihiko Sanada
-Junpei Iori
-Ken Amada
-Zen

Special Bonus Characters
Who's this!? It seems some people have made it into the labyrinth who shouldn't be there at all! Oh well, there's nothing for it but to try and keep them modest as well. This group contains:

-Nanako Dojima
-Labrys
-Isako Toriumi
-Free Space
-Free Space

You have the following choices:

1. SEES

2. The Investigation Team

*Noteb*
3. The Velvet Girls

*Noteb*
4. The Guys

*Noteb*
5. Special Bonus Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 undeadclown (UN: undeadclown99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
undeadclown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661835-Persona-Q-Stripping-in-the-Labyrinth/cid/1979138-Enter-the-Labyrinth