*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She grows
  2. The Meteor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/873357-She-grows
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1667448
A meteor crashes to Earth and changes the life of a young woman. Please add
This choice: The meteor’s radiation causes Lindsey to grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She grows

    by: dsmith99000
it did something uncharacteristic for a meteor. The silver surface started to glow and radiate a rainbow effect of colors. She covered her eyes as the light turned night time into day. There was a humming sound associated with the light. It started off as a faint annoyance but soon grew louder as it pulsed out at her. The sound crippled her and drove her into a fetal position on the grass.
Lindsay screamed in pain from the noise. It seemed to wrap around her and excite every molecule of her body. It created heat the way a microwave oven would. Lindsay was sure that she was going to be baked to death on the lawn. The lawn....it was getting smaller. She could no longer distinguish individual blades of grass! What was happening to her?
The silvery meteorite stopped its show of pulsing light and sound as quickly as it started. She took her hands away from her ears and rolled over on her back. She stretched out with her legs and managed to bust through the neighbor's fence with them. She had grown She sat up to find that she was able to look into her upstairs bedroom window without a ladder. Christ, if she stood up she could look over the house!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dsmith99000 (UN: dsmith99000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667448-Meteorite-Giantess/cid/873357-She-grows