*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Matthew
  2. Toddler (2-5)
  3. Ages
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1245517-Giant-Matthew
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1669221
Watch some boys grow to massive size and rampage through the world!!!
This choice: Matt the destroyer!!!!!!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giant Matthew

    by: Unknown
Matthew is called Matt for short. He is 4 years old, wears Pull Ups, and is very hyper! He is kind of quiet, but very hyper! He came into the city with his eyes all wide, eager to explore and play with his new toys. But apparently, that's not what everyone in the city wanted. Matt knew that because everyone started to run away when they saw this 100 foot tall, toddler come into their city. He was wearing nothing but his blue Pull Ups diaper and a plain white shirt. "Stop running from me!" Shouted out Matt very angry at his new toys. No one stopped running so Matt got very mad. He began walking down the street purposely raising his giant feet every time and making sure to send pain through their tiny little bodies while continuing to crush them in the process. After that little rampage, what does he do next with these people?

You have the following choices:

1. Eat Some

2. Crush Some More

3. Make Them Make Him Some More Giant Pull Ups

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669221-Super-Sized-Boys/cid/1245517-Giant-Matthew