*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/2053119-Moving-On
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: Beyonce attacks another city  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Moving On

    by: jjuenger
With the increase of power to other women, Beyoncé was confident that Las Vegas would sooner or later bow down to the goddess that caused this havoc to be unleashed on the populous. On this happy (to her) thought, she decided to move on to another major city. The question was which one. She had already decimated one of the largest cities in the country by destroying Los Angeles. So, to her, the next logical choice would be one of the next two largest cities. As she was aimlessly flying over the country, she had finally decided where she would wind up next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. New York

*Noteb*
2. Chicago

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jjuenger (UN: jjuenger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/2053119-Moving-On