*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/909429-She-plays-with-all-the-people-below
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: She plays with all the people below..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She plays with all the people below..

    by: haefalath
Beyonce looked down upon Her world. Focusing on the little people running about the streets she began to play a little game with herself.
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!" She pointed at one man who was walking down the street. "Your turn to die!"
Suddenly, the man simply slumped to the ground, his eyes empty and his mouth open.
"HAHA! aaaaaand you!" Beyonce noticed a girl with rather large breasts. With a sneer she watched as the girl's breasts inflated to the size of a small car, only to explode a second later, taking out most of the girl's upper body with them, and two bypassers.
"Breasts of mass destruction!" She noted, and then looked down upon her perfect tits. "No, wait, these are - breasts of mass destruction." She removed her bra, and looked at the city below her. Suddenly, a blue beam was fired from her left nipple. The beam began traveling down the streets, cutting people in half and melting the tarmac. Laughing, Beyonce shut off the beam and fired another one from her right teat. This time, there was a violent explosion and debris was sent everywhere. Beyonce materialized in the middle of a busy square, and standing perfectly still, began firing energy beams from her nipples at the innocent civilians. Anyone she hit was instantly vaporized, or blased to a thousand pieces. She began to laugh hysterically as people attempted to run away from her, but it was to no avail. Even through buildings, and into the subway, the beams from her nipples found their target, her hands never leaving her hips, and the smile never leaving her lips.
She suddenly became aware of a series of dull thuds, and turned around to see two large men punching and clawing against her body.
"Hello." Her smile widened as one of them punched her as hard as he possibly could in her stomach. His wrist was horribly bent and his momentum sent him crashing into her nipple. It carved a small hole into his forhead. "Oh my." She said, genuinely suprised, and willed her nipple to grow. It grew until his head exploded off her teat. She let it shrink back into it's original size, as the gore seemed to just wash off her.
The other man was now trying with all his might to strangle her. His hands were trembling as he gave it all he had, but the muscles of her neck were unyielding, and he failed to even dent her mocca skin.
"What are you trying to do?" She asked, seemingly bored.
"NNNnngngGGGG!! SHUT UP AND DIE!!!!" He screamed.
"No... YOU shut up and die!" Beyonce happily made out as she flexed her neck just slightly. The man was instantly catapulted into the sky, his arms exploding violently and his amputated body accelarating so fast his own neck broke from the sheer force.
Beyonce couldn't help herself but giggle as she surveyed the destruction she caused.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haefalath (UN: haefalath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/909429-She-plays-with-all-the-people-below