*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose the Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/885603-Choose-the-Scenario
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1674551
A Star Fox TG Interactive that is centered on Fox McCloud.
Chapter #1

Choose the Scenario

    by: AdventChild
Amazonian Tribe - When Fox McCloud is sent on a mission to a primitive planet, he comes across an Amazonian community that forbids men on their lands and gives Fox a makeover he'll never forget.

Marooned - After a dog fight with Star Wolf, Fox makes an emergency landing on an unknown planet. He tries to make contact for his crew, but to no avail. While waiting for his crew to find him, he decides to do a little exploration in the surrounding area, but doing so could various results on his body.

SpaceCase Soda - Fox becomes a taste-tester for a soda company to test out their new formulas of soda since a recall of a recent distribution had strange effects on their customers like muscle mass reduction and the like. Also, the soda strangely enough is for sexual enhancement. Well, the new batch would be fixed of all these problems......right?

Underground Lab - Fox is sent on a mission to investigate an underground lab on Corneria. What will he find and what experiments will await him?

You have the following choices:

1. Amazonian Tribe

2. Marooned

3. SpaceCase Soda

4. Underground Lab

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/885603-Choose-the-Scenario