*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Marooned
  2. Choose the Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/890465-Marooned
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1674551
A Star Fox TG Interactive that is centered on Fox McCloud.
This choice: Marooned  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marooned

    by: AdventChild
He couldn't believe what was happening. Star Wolf along with mercenaries they hired had to ambush them when they were doing their mission on escorting important cargo back to Corneria. The opposing forces managed to fight long and hard, however, both seemed like a stalemate since they took quite a beating. Wolf and his crew pulled back because of their critical condition, and so did Star Fox who managed to keep the cargo safe. Not was all well for Fox though. His Arwing was looked like hell. His right wing were mostly wrecked, his fuel and engine power were starting drop rapidly, and bits and pieces of the ship as a whole were falling off and drifting. Worst yet is that his ship was too damaged that it would be near impossible to make a trip back to the Great Fox. Fortunately, there was a planet nearby, but strange since it seems to be uncharted on the map.

"Slippy, do you read?" However, over the com link, it was mostly static and could barely make anything out, the damage must have affected the communication systems as well. "Crap." He had no choice but to head to the planet. With the last of his fuel supply, he flew to the planet. Another problem was that landing gear was apparently damaged as well so it'll definitely be quite the landing. More problems persist as the ship was beginning to tear up when entering and passing through the atmosphere. Fox just tried his best of stabling and controlling the ship for a safe landing as gained speed from falling. As he neared the surface with a nose dive, he tried to slow it down to reduce the impact. He managed to do that just as he hit the natural floor and skid on the ground for a bit, but it knocked him out due to hitting his head hard on the wheel and control panels.

He awoke with a daze. "Ow, my head...." He moaned. He then took a look of his surroundings discovering that he is in.......

Where was he?

You have the following choices:

1. A Wooded Forest

2. A Dense Jungle

3. A Vast Desert

4. A Mountainous Region

5. An Island

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/890465-Marooned