*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Underground Lab
  2. Choose the Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/893000-Underground-Lab
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1674551
A Star Fox TG Interactive that is centered on Fox McCloud.
This choice: Underground Lab  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Underground Lab

    by: AdventChild
Fox had found himself in front of a door at the end of a tunnel that stretched some miles long, connected through a secret passage behind a hidden door in the basement of an abandoned corporate building.

He was sent on a mission by the General to search for an underground lab in Higher Tech industries main building to see if it exists. Rumor has it that there were hazardous chemical testing along with some devices with odd functions of changing muscle mass, age and gender. Most of the scientists who had worked there refused to comment about it or would simply vanish without of trace, leaving the planet entirely. What kind of experiments taking place there is a total mystery, and Fox is going to find out.

He opened the door to the lab. He was in awe about his surroundings. It was a huge room with big and heavy machinery on the side walls. There were many tables for scientific study and experimentation such as beakers and test tubes along with computers for research. Also, there were many odd devices on the tables like remotes and miniature ray guns. Other than that there were also papers and blueprints scattered on the tables on floors too. There was a refrigerator on one of the walls that happened to contain pills, canisters/thermoses and test tubes filled with colorful liquids. In the back of the room, there were big machinery like a huge ray gun and an odd giant spherical machine/capsule.

Fox gathered some of the papers, and read them to realize that all these things were to modify a person's body i.e. muscle growth, gender bending, etc. He decided to take a closer look at the experiments.

What does he examine?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674551-Foxy-McCloud/cid/893000-Underground-Lab