*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dora
  2. Female dridder
  3. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677453-Dridders-Swamp/cid/1269325-Dora
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677453
What happens when humans tread into the realm of dridders? You decide.
This choice: Human sized; Gentle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dora

    by: TopBeehler
Dora was a dridder that loved to help everyone she could.Dora was a very sexy dridder with her massive F-cup breast and perfect figure.Her hair was black with red bangs.Her skin was a light tan color with no marks or scars on it.Her lower body was that of a orb spider.It was all black with small red lines on it.Her legs where thin but strong.She even had a second stomach in her spider half.But her eyes where the most beutiful thing about her.Her eye glowed a bright red even in the dark and very beautiful and she was only 16.But being a dridder most humans saw her as a monster,but she doesn't eat hemans.

Dora lived on the edge of the swamp.Just outside her home was a town full of farms.Dora loved to watch the humans from a tree top above her house.Dora even learned how to talk just like a human.One day Dora was very hungry and noticed that one of the farms had new pigs out feeding.Dora new that stealing was wrong but was very hungry.Dora made her way out to the edge of the woods and walked out into the open.As she walked up to the farm she saw meny pigs walking around.She walked up to the fence and climbed over it.The pigs must have seen her becuse thay all ran into the barn.Dora walked into the barn trying not to be seen.Inside was meny pigs,but also a human girl that looked 14.The girl looked over at Dora and started to scream.

"Ahhhhh!A dridder!Someone help!"The girl screamed.

Dora started to panic.If the girl called for help then Dora might not get to eat.Dora jumped on the girl and coverd her mouth with web.Then Dora coved her entire body up even her head was wrapped in web.Dora then grabbed two pigs and the girl and put them on her spider half.Dora ran back into the woods and back to her house.Dora walked into a hollow tree where she lived and set the pigs down.Then Dora put the girl on a web on the wall.Dora quickly ate one of the pig whole then the other one.Then Dora turned to the girl.Dora unwrapped the girls head and got a good look at her.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677453-Dridders-Swamp/cid/1269325-Dora