*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680006-Modification/cid/896090-The-Game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680006
Sonic buys a not-so-ordinary board game and invite his friends over to play.
Chapter #1

The Game

    by: AdventChild
One Friday afternoon, Sonic had been strolling down the streets of Station Square and came across a shop called Merlin's Magical Merchandise. Out of curiosity, he decided to go in. It looked like your typical magician shop filled with magic kits for your standard magic tricks run by an old man with a long white beard. Though there were some things that seemed pretty weird like actual spell books that claim to be legit, and odd medallions and vials of liquid, which probably have magical properties. However, there was one item that caught his attention the most, a board game. A board game simply called Modification. Sonic had this weird feeling and urge to buy it like the game was wanting him to.

Sonic then grabbed the game, and went to the counter to purchase it. "I like to buy this, pls." Sonic said as he gave money to the old man. "Ah, a really good game choice. You won't be disappointed." the owner said while handing him the game.

Then, Sonic headed back home and decided to some phone calls to invite friends over to play his new game. He called over Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, and Rouge, and fortunately, they had nothing better to do so they accepted invitation. The guests had around 3PM, and Sonic had set up the board game in his living room for them to see. They made themselves at home and ate snacks and drank some juice. After some time, they started to play and they all formed a circle around the board. Everyone then questioned about the game. "So what kind of game is it?" asked Tails. "Well, I don't know, but I thought we could try it out together just for fun." Sonic replied. "Well, just as long it isn't boring or else I could just go and watch TV." Knuckles groaned. "Come one, Knux, a single board game isn't going to kill you." retorted Rouge as Knuckles just grumbled. "So can we play now?" Amy asked. Then, they all choose their pieces and set them on the START space. Then, all of a sudden a voice came from the game itself. "Who will start?" Everyone was in awe about the voice from the game, but they complied to start the game.

So who goes first?

You have the following choices:

1. Sonic

2. Tails

3. Cream

4. Amy

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680006-Modification/cid/896090-The-Game