*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amy
  2. The Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680006-Modification/cid/948612-Amy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680006
Sonic buys a not-so-ordinary board game and invite his friends over to play.
This choice: Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amy

    by: AdventChild
"Me! I'll go first." Amy said volunteering as the first to go. She picked up the dice and rolled a 7. 'Not a bad roll at all.' she thought to herself. Though she was about to move her game piece, but another amazing thing happened. The game piece started to move all by itself! The game piece then went ahead 7 spaces, just as the number she had rolled. The voice from the board game then spoke up, "Draw a card." Then, Amy obeyed by taking a card from the huge stack in front of her.

What kind of card or card category was it?

You have the following choices:

1. Age Progression/Regression

2. Inflation

3. Gender-Bending

*Noteb*
4. Macro

5. Wild Card/Random TF

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680006-Modification/cid/948612-Amy