*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Littler Little Brother
  2. The Start of it All
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680022-Shrinking-Brothers/cid/896302-Littler-Little-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1680022
Two close friends find their lives changed with a little shrinking.
This choice: The light shrinks Zach.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Littler Little Brother

    by: Dark_Lord
Zach found himself waking up in Matt’s room. Strange…he didn’t remember falling asleep. The sixteen-year-old sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“What just happened, big brother?” Zach asked as he looked over at the computer chair…and saw a giant foot! “AHH!!” Zach leaped back in shock as his eyes trailed up the leg and torso until he saw the sleeping face of Matt. He was gigantic…everything was gigantic! That must mean… “Holy crap! That rock really does shrink people!” Zach exclaimed as he examined himself. Instead of being scared or worried, the boy smiled happily. “This is awesome! I can’t wait to see the look on Matty’s face when he sees me like this!”

As soon as he said this, he heard the sounds of Matt’s groans as he stirred awake.

“Ugh…Zach, are you okay?” Matt muttered as he held his throbbing head. That light hadn’t just blinded him; it knocked him out! When Matt didn’t get an answer, he looked over to where Zach should have been, but saw nothing but his empty room. “Zach?”

Matt’s little friend watched as he stood up from the chair and started walking toward him. At first he thought it was because Matt had seen him, but the giant boy wasn’t looking down at him! It suddenly dawned on Zach that his big bro might step on him without knowing! These fears became all the more real when the sounds of Matt’s socked feet stomping toward him got louder and louder…

“No! Big brother, don’t step on me!” Zach cried, but his bro couldn’t hear him. “I’m down here!”

When it became apparent that Matt couldn’t hear him and wasn’t stopping, Zach decided it was time to move and quickly ran to avoid his brother’s giant feet. He managed to get out of the way just as a shadow loomed over him and one of Matt’s feet crashed down where he was once standing. The gust of air created from the impact blew Zach off his feet and sent him flying forward.

“Ow…maybe this isn’t as awesome as I thought…” Zach said to himself as he rubbed his arm. Meanwhile, Matt unknowingly almost stepped on his close friend and made his way to his door. He opened it and stuck his head into the hallway.

“Little bro!! You here?!” he yelled into the house, hoping for some response. When he didn’t get anything of the sort, Matt closed the door again and placed his hands on his hips. “Maybe he went home? I’ll try emailing him…”

Matt turned around and started stomping back over to the computer. Once again, Zach was right in his path and in danger of being squashed under those huge feet. Instead of getting out of his way immediately, the high schooler waved his arms franticly and shouted at the top of his lungs.

“I’m right here, big brother!! Look down!! Please!!” Zach shouts, hoping his voice wasn’t drowned out by the sound of the socked feet slapping against the floor. He thought this whole shrinking thing was cool, but he didn’t want to end up a red stain on his bro’s socks!

You have the following choices:

1. Matt spots Zach.

2. Matt spots Zach, but thinks he's a bug.

3. Matt doesn't notice Zach.

*Noteb*
4. The doorbell rings (again).

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Lord (UN: dark_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dark_Lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680022-Shrinking-Brothers/cid/896302-Littler-Little-Brother