*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Rookies Duty
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896617-The-Rookies-Duty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1680407
This is a story about the Ghost busters and the cursed artifacts they find.
Chapter #1

The Rookies Duty

    by: tony00hop
I couldn’t believe my first day on the job as a ghost buster had finally come. With the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man blown up and the Natural History museum now back to normal . New York was becoming more welcoming of the Ghost Busters, to the point they needed to hire another Ghost Buster. But there was really just me applying and as Miss Melnitz , or Janine was interviewing me . Mr. Zeddemore, or Winston , came over and Janine said I was it and he shock my hand and I was off and running.

“ All right young Blood , I remember the first day I was here . As long as it pays the bills I would believe in anything, well lets just say the stuff have seen will make you turn white!!” .Winston told me as we went down stairs to the containment area. He also told me that the whole Fire house has been rebuilt , after some dickless prick turned off the containment field . The whole ghost grid blew up and that’s how the city became over run with ghosts. Since then it has been steady but more activities has been springing up lately.

“ You must be our Rookie? Welcome aboard I am Eggon. For now we will have you catalog and look up all of our more dangerous Ghosts.” Eggon said as he pointed to the back of the basement. “ Um do you think I should be handling all of them, its my first 10 minutes here.” I said not really sure what to expect , but at the same time the most dangerous stuff is right here. I don’t want to breach the containment field , like that dickless dude.

“ Not to worry , we have most of them under lock down and you will be primarily studying our newest acquisition . It’s the ……………..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Portrait of G. Sedgewick

2. "The Ravishing Red Prince" Painting

3. Portrait of Eleanor Twitty

*Noteb*
4. Ritual Mask of Bad Advice

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680407-Ghost-Busters-Cursed-Artifacts/cid/896617-The-Rookies-Duty