*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other?
  2. Nason's Buffet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/1087521-Other
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689556
There is a new restaurant in town, and it's making big changes!
This choice: Other?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other?

    by: et_smash
Eric walks in the restaurant and sits at a table. He is a 37 year old Navy man on leave driving cross country to his next command. Nason comes up to his table and says, “you may get up and eat whatever you like from the buffet sir.

You thank him and head to the buffet. There is hardly anyone else there and you get a tray and a plate. You are on the desert section and you think, “I’ve been good and worked out hard the other day. I can start with desert.”

Nason walks past and says, “Be careful sir. I would start from the other end if I were you. If you start with the deserts you may not stop.”

You laugh, “There that good huh?”

You have the following choices:

1. Start with the deserts.

*Noteb*
2. Folow Nason's advice.

3. Another person walks in (switch char.)

*Noteb*
4. Nason sugests...

5. How about a drink sir?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/1087521-Other