*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nason's Buffet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/915579-Nasons-Buffet
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689556
There is a new restaurant in town, and it's making big changes!
Chapter #1

Nason's Buffet

    by: Rylan
Nason had just moved to town. He had a dream of opening up a restaurant. Though his cooking was never very good, he had a secret. He practised magic, and could conjure food up that tasted great! He decided to open a buffet style restaurant. It wasn't fancy by any means, but it looked like a buffet. Three food tables located near the center, and mostly booth seating around. There wasn't much of a kitchen, but enough to keep the food. He hired servers and cooks, mostly to not look fishy. The kitchen was turned into a magic ever-producing recipe kitchen, all the cooks had to do was bring the food out to the buffet tables. The food on the tables depended on the customers in the restaurant. It was whatever they were in the mood to eat!

Nason was quite the guy. It was easy to make anyone jealous. Even the straight guys were jealous. He had bright blue eyes, and short blond hair. He was well toned, 6'2" and only 26 years old! That's an amazing feat to own a restaurant in this place at that age!

He never knew it though, but the magic food he conjured, had some side effects. It could change the person eating it into whatever they truly wanted to be! Though it had a tendency to fail and do the opposite sometimes. He was never affected by the food seeing as he was the one who conjured the food. Today was his grand opening, and he actually had his first customers as soon as he unlocked the doors to open!

Who were they?

You have the following choices:

1. Schoolbus of kids

2. Highschool Class

3. Small Group of Co-Workers

4. Two guys on a date.

5. Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/915579-Nasons-Buffet