*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Highschool Class
  2. Nason's Buffet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/922871-Highschool-Class
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689556
There is a new restaurant in town, and it's making big changes!
This choice: Highschool Class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Highschool Class

    by: Rylan
Mr. Michaels had taken his class out of school for the day to visit the local college. They were all seniors, and he took them there to get an idea as to what the college could offer. They all ended up with different ideas on what they wanted to take and what they wanted to become afterwards. His class was the smallest class in the whole school. Only a few people wanted to take Life Science, so his class contained 12 people. Mr. Michaels had decided to stop for some food to eat on their way back to the school. He knew Nason, so he could probably snag a sweet discount. They met in a chatroom online, sometime ago. They appeared to be into each other, but hadn't actually gone on a date. Being a teacher and all, Mr.Michaels didn't want anyone to talk about him in a bad way behind his back, so they held back.

Mr. Michaels, walked in as Nason opened the doors for his grand opening. He was followed by his 12 students, most of them guys surprisingly. Nason seated them himselves since they were his first customers and all.

"You may all go up whenever you like to eat," Nason told them.

The students and Mr. Michaels all went up to grab their plates, and start dishing up.

Who is the first one to fill their plate?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/922871-Highschool-Class