*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/FY7DKW2R2-Hailey-the-BBW
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689556
There is a new restaurant in town, and it's making big changes!
This choice: Haily changed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hailey the BBW

    by: agent cheiftain
Hailey ordered a very large burger and extra large fries. This surprised the other 2, as she usually watched what she ate. Even though she was skinny, Hailey always hated the lifestyle of maintaining her figure, and secretly desired just letting herself go. As she ate, she began to quickly gain weight, as if the calories from her meal were being transformed instantly into fat. Her once toned physique began to bloat outwards, her stomach flopping in front of her, her arms expanding like pillows, and her legs like tree trunks. She burped loudly, before realizing what had happened to her. "Oh, my god! I'm HUGE!" She shouted. "I... I... LOVE IT!" She grabbed her belly and jiggled it in front of her, enjoying the feeling of her voluptuous body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sean is the next to transform

*Noteb*
2. Faith transforms next

*Noteb*
3. More customers come in

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689556-Restaurant-of-Change/cid/FY7DKW2R2-Hailey-the-BBW