*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/2802358-Grew-taller
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.
This choice: Grew taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grew taller

    by: gg
...hadn't grown just yet.

Instead, while Kevin was asleep, two of Kevin’s bullies; Kyle and Jeff were making their way into Kevin’s house.
Kyle and Jeff were two well-fit Jocks, both handsomely 6.5 feet tall douchbags, that used their height and strength to bully Kevin’s small, chubby, 5 feet body, always looming over him with devious intent. Kyle and Jeff were going to celebrate their graduation by giving Kevin, their trusty punch-bag, a final goodbye for all those joyful memories they have had together, and therefore drove to Kevin’s house to find the door open and walked in.
Inside the house, Kevin had just gotten up from his nap, and was immediately confronted by the two bullies bursting into the Kitchen while giggling like idiots:

“Heeey Kevin! How is it going man?”

Kevin was shocked. He slowly backed away from the approaching jocks as fear ran down his spine.

“I see you're still rocking that big, piggy blop belly, I bet you get AALLLL the girls with that gut, huh Kevin?”

Their shadows grew larger over Kevin as he was getting cornered, fearing for his life and panting loudly as he looked up and up at the strong, fit and smug jocks.
They laughed while looking down on Kevin, having him trapped in a corner now, and leaned towards Kevin with their hands on the wall that Kevin was pressing his back up against.

“Well Kevin, aren’t you going to show us your gains?”

Kyle said tauntingly, making Jeff laugh at his joke. Kevin shivered and began sweating while looking up at their huge, mocking faces.
However, suddenly Kevin felt a strange tingling sensation inside of his body, a pressure was building up and then a slight rumbling noise emitted from Kevin’s belly, it made Kevin feel even more uncomfortable. Kyle and Jeff heard the stomach growl.

“What’s the matter Kevin, need to stuff your fat stomach again?”

But Kevin didn’t really pay attention to Kyle and Jeff anymore, as he felt his skin pressing more against his clothes, its loose folds were slowly smoothing out and stretching noises from the fabric could soon be heard. The wicked smiles from Kyle and Jeff slowly began fading as both of the jocks began noticing Kevin’s change, the noises were strange and it looked like Kevin’s head had inched a bit pressed up against the wall.

Kevin felt his feet bending more and more inside his shoes, his ankles showing off more and more as his pants got shorter and shorter, tighter around his thighs and bulging below his belly. Kevin's belly istelf seemed to expand beyond the top of his pants, like bread bloating up in a hot oven, soon exposing his belly button.
His shirt was getting pushed up further by his slowly, growing gut, as his torso stretched it out too while its sleeves had a harder and harder time containing his longer and thicker arms. Soon Kevin realized what was happening as he looked up at his bullies and realized they were smaller than before; he was growing!

Kevin began smiling, as his brain kept releasing big batches of growth hormones into his body, inching closer and closer to Kyle and Jeff’s height, both watching in disbelieve as Kevin grew in size beneath them. Kevin groaned as his shoes popped open with his big smelly toes poking out more and more as they grew across the kitchen floor. Big vertical holes ripped open on Kevin’s pants, as his thigs got wider and fatter. Kyle and Jeff watched as his belly grew in size, shoulders inflated, chest swelled, and his head just keep going up and up, making Kyle and Jeff slowly back off as Kevin took up more and more space.

Being 6 feet tall now, Kevin didn’t cower anymore, he felt good as his cloth began ripping off his growing body. Just minutes ago Kevin’s body was bent and curled up in fear, but now Kevin stood up with his back straight and spread arms and legs, proud and confident, laughing at Kyle and Jeff as his bullies shrunk more and more, he was now the same height as them.

“OOoooh! Look at my beautiful gains! I feel like my body is going through puberty again! Could you guys imagine that all my gluttonous, unhealthy eating would one day make me bigger than all of you? HAHAHAHA!”

The growth didn’t provide Kevin any significant muscle gain, he still kept his baby fat and same muscle strength as before in terms of body proportion, however Kevin was getting so big that just his weight would soon be too much to handle for the jocks. There was nothing Kyle and Jeff could do to stop Kevin from growing larger and larger as he surpassed them in size and power, laughing as his own head rose higher and higher above them, getting more and more unstoppable.

Kevin’s cloth was on their last seams, his shirt had snapped off his sweaty, pot belly body, exposing Kevin’s smelly armpits. His shoes were completely flattened by his big slaps of wide, stinky feet, all their were left where his now knee-high pants, torn up by big blobs of flesh poking out.

Another gurgling noise could be heard, as Kevin felt a tingle in his groin:

“Uh-oh!”

said Kevin smugly to Kyle and Jeff, both of their eyes went down to Kevin’s crotch which had just led out a big, frightening tearing noise

“I think I might have eaten too many fries, all that fat is going straight to my dick!”

With a bang, a giant bulge wrecked through Kevin’s zipper, opening the fly of his pants fully as the content spilled out, hanging heavily between Kevin's meaty legs.

It was a junk fueled by junkfood, it began growing larger and fatter as the fastfood grease was churned into cock and ball mass, each time it throbbed, it stretched Kevin's underwear even more, Kyle and Jeff could hear the fabric groaning louder and louder as the package just got harder and harder to contain.
Kevin laughed, as he felt his lazy, dumb dick grow fatter, bigger and longer, its drooling, lazy mass getting bigger and bigger between his legs, as his balls filled up with testosterone begining to swell in size, increasing Kevin’s sperm count and sex drive, making Kevin feel sooo good and horny.
Kyle and Jeff watched in horror as Kevin got more and more hung and grew faster in height as the distance bewteen them became greater and greater. Kevin looked down at their puny size and laughed, making his fat jiggle and dick bounce as it quickly got erect and ripped through his underwear.

“OoooooOOh!”

moaned Kevin as he stroked his 2 feet long cock while slowly stomping towards cowering Kyle and Jeff with his newly grown 8 feet tall size, smiling with glee:

“It’s sooo difficult being such a big, chubby, growing boy you know? Always being hungry and horny, needing to eat, cum and grow all the time! Of course, you guys would't know that problem.”

Taller and taller Kevin got, his smile getting wider and wider as he lumbered towards the scared, small Jocks, who stared at Kevin’s glory, humbled and frighten by the naked, chubby giant standing in front of them.

“I can’t even shower anymore”

Kevin smelled his armpits:

“Do you know how bad a fat, sweaty, mountain-dew burping, basement-dwelling gamer can smell?”

Kevin’s musk filled the air more and more, his unwashed body really haven’t been cleaned in days, making his crotch, feet and armpit reek of foul, strong, boy odor.

“Do you know what smells even worse?”

Kevin stroked his growing, uncut dick more furiously now, his fat, plump balls jiggling back and forth with the movement, Kevin had Kyle and Jeff cornered now, and stood right in front of their puny jock bodies. they both looked up at the 9 feet tall, fat, smelly giant, who was jacking off right in front of them while smiling, looking down on them, his head almost touching the kitchen ceiling now.

“My fat, disgusting, smelly cum!"

A rumble could be felt in the floorboards, the source being Kevin’s soccer-balls sized sack, Kevin moaned and panted louder as he stroked faster and faster, the filthy, overgrown sperg was going to climax. He erupted in a loud moan, as he thrusted his giant junk forward, shooting thick, sticky strings of smelly goo all over Kyle and Jeff.
Kevin moaning in relief as Kyle and Jeff tried to shield themselves from the gurgling blast with their arms, but everything in that corner got soaked and covered as Kevin stroked string after string of fetid, fat, cream out of his massive, unwashed dick.
Kevin was getting exhausted, his balls had used so much energy to produce galleons and galleons of his useless, fat-loser, stinky spunk, and the euphoria he felt from cumming and burping out his filthy seed made him feel tired, as his chubby body felt so very good and wonderful from the mighty release.

Spent, Kevin fell down on his fat ass, cracking the floorboards below which made his cock shoot out a final string of jizz as his balls slapped the ground like a big sandbag. His eyes were half open in bliss and his face had silly smile on it as he felt so very good, releasing that heavy load of cum all over his former bullies. Kyle and Jeff were left traumatized as they stood there covered in sperm from the tiny, fat kid they used to bully in school, now a hulking, fat giant with a penis the size AND smell of a sewer pipe.

You have the following choices:

1. Kevin keeps on growing and toying with Kyle and Jeff

*Noteb*
2. Kyle and Jeff grows from Kevin's sperm

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gg (UN: thatoneguyove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/2802358-Grew-taller