*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. There was a knock at the door.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/1307671-There-was-a-knock-at-the-door
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.
This choice: There was a knock at the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

There was a knock at the door.

    by: bigboy2k6
Kevin heard someone knocking at the front door. He looked at his neon green digit numbers on his clock and read 9:52. "Who could this be so late on a weekday?" he mumbled as he raised himself from in front the computer. He frantically scans in room for his bathrobe as he hears the knocking at the door. "I'm coming... good grief." he yells as he pulls the draw sting of the bathrobe as tight as he could, barely able to get enough to tie.

He lumbers out his room and into the dark hallway and makes a bee line for the door. He cuts the front lights on and looks through.the peep hole and finds no one on the other side. 'Humph, guess they gave up.' he thought to himself as he walked back to his room. Before he could get back to his room there was another knock at the door.

Kevin angrily turned towards the door. This wasn't the first time the neighborhood kids played the "make the fat kid run to the door" game. He stomps to the door and opens it wide. Looking out into the empty yard, "Ha ha, very funny assholes!" he yells to the empty neighborhood. He takes another step further and his foot kicks a small box. "What the ?", he bends down and picks up the small cardboard box laying at his feet. There couldn't have been a delivery this late. He flips it over and looks for any clue to who's it from only the find -To Kevin: Be the BIGGER MAN written on the back.

Kevin does one last quick scan to see if anyone was out there before stepping back inside the house. This had to be some stupid prank. Those jerks never let up. He wanted to throw the box in the trash and be done with it but his curiosity was getting the best of him. He walked back to his room shaking the box trying to feel any clues to what's inside. He quickly disrobed, sat back down in his computer chair and stared at the mystery box. "It's now or never." he says to himself as his fingernails dug into the cardboard.

Kevin ripped open the box in a ferocious manner and almost dropped the shiny metal object that was inside. He flipped it, turned it every which way, even rolled it around in his palm and he had no idea what he was looking at. He was just about to throw it in the trash when his thumb grazed a tiny button on the device and he felt a tiny jolt of energy. "Ouch, you stupid piece of..." he pressed the button multiple times to no effect. "Broke already and no instructions or nothing."

Now bored with the new discovery he throws it on the floor and stomps on the machine crushing it to pieces. "That takes care of that" he retorts to himself as he unconsciously rubs belly. Theres a faint gurgle and a flash of realization appears on Kevin's face. "I'm starving" he mutters as he rushes to the refrigerator. He begins to pile sandwich meat upon the counter and other odds and ends until the refrigerator is left with nothing but a stick of butter and a box of baking soda.

Relentlessly the hungry teen shoves the food into his mouth without worry of cooking it or whether it's spoiled or not. In only a few short minutes all the food on the counter is demolished. Next he turns his attention to the cabinets where bags of chips and cookies are inhaled in no time flat. As if in a trance, Kevin ate every food item in his house and then passes out on the kitchen floor.

As he lies there sucking on the salt shaker, the contents in his belly begin to bubble up inside him. His body is beginning to change and grow. When he wakes up he finds out that he....

You have the following choices:

1. Grew taller

2. Grew fatter

3. Grew taller and fatter

*Noteb*
4. Other change

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bigboy2k6 (UN: bigboy2k6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/1307671-There-was-a-knock-at-the-door