*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dr. Finebass’s Fat Fed Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699623-Eating-Machine-Family-Sized/cid/936996-Dr-Finebasss-Fat-Fed-Future
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1699623
Sequel to "the Eating Machine" on dimensioonsmagazine.com
Chapter #1

Dr. Finebass’s Fat Fed Future

    by: Cre8r 1
As I mentioned in the story description, Dr. Finebass was a feeder scientist who was paid by a company to kidnap a woman named Lucy & fatten her with his eating machine. She was supposed to be fattened up to 1,000 lb., but she was almost 2,000 lb., Dr. Finebass then was taken to her warehouse home where she was another 1,000 lb. fatter. Then her caretaker decided to give her company by fattening him up to a quarter the size of the warehouse. It was done with a new & improved eating machine & he was given twice the largest amount he ever gave her, & that's after she'd been fattened up to past 1,000. The piece de resistance of the machine was a chemical formula I like to call "Hunger Juice" (this name is going to be used for the rest of the interactive).

Lucy’s caretaker had done his word & fattened him up for a year increasing the dosage on the eating machine starting the amount I mentioned earlier. By then Dr. Finebass had taken up ¾ of the warehouse which was in a remote region on the coast of Africa. He married Lucy Castelle & was made an even richer doctor in the Fat Freedom Fighters (the white slave trade organization that hired him), or F.F.F. for short since he had even more inspiration than ever before. He was given a private home & fully-loaded telepathic electronic facility that he would use to fatten up his “patients” & initiate the doctors into the F.F.F.

After about 2 years from his yearlong gaining adventure, he & Lucy had their first child named Mackenzie, a beautiful baby boy with stunning baby blue eyes & blond hair like his mother. 3 years later they had another child, their first daughter named Susan, a plump little baby with her father’s brunette hair with his mother’s blue eyes. They were both given a chance to go to a normal American school until they decided what type of body they wanted to have for the rest of their lives. Their parents were hoping they would be fat blobs like them. & join the Tubby Tots Corporation that brought fattening foods to children everywhere for a fatter future.

Now who’s life are you going to visit? Dr. Finebass, Lucy Castelle (her maiden name which was never given in the story), their children Mackenzie & Susan, the other doctors/executives in the F.F.F., or a “patient” at his fat facility.

You have the following choices:

1. Dr. Mark Finebass

2. Lucy Castelle

3. Mackenzie & Susan

4. other doctors/executives in F.F.F.

5. A "patient"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cre8r 1 (UN: creater1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cre8r 1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699623-Eating-Machine-Family-Sized/cid/936996-Dr-Finebasss-Fat-Fed-Future