*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tails's Lab Rat
  2. Select a Scenario
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/938108-Tailss-Lab-Rat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700017
A Sonic the Hedgehog TG solely focused on Sonic himself.
This choice: Tails's Lab Rat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tails's Lab Rat

    by: AdventChild
"I wonder what does he want with me now?" Sonic said looking at the front door outside of Tails' workshop near the Mystic Ruins. Tails called him over earlier today to help test something out. "Hey, lil buddy! Are you home?" he said aloud.He then heard a muffled voice from inside "Coming!" Tails then opened the front door to let Sonic in.

Sonic then stepped inside of his workshop. It looked a bit messy as some blueprints of the Tornado were lying on the floor and on the work station desks along with measurement tools and other mechanical bits and pieces. "So what is it you want to show me?" "It's in the lab. Come on!" Tails said as he lead him to a small elevator near the left hand corner of the workshop, just next to the hangar door to the plane.

After riding it downwards, they stepped out into the lab. The lab was a bit clean than the workshop above their heads, but still some things were unorganized. Their were a few rows of long counter tables filled with test tubes, beakers, research papers, and other stuff scientists use in the center of the lab. On the left wall adjacent to them, there were cabinets filled more or less with the same stuff on the tables, but some also had petri dishes containing bacteria colonies. There were also weird small gadgets and gizmos too. The wall across from them had huge bulky machinery and computers for calculations. On the north and south walls, there were strange machines too that seemed to have been built recently. One being a giant capsule like machine with a control panel and the other a giant ray gun, which looked like it had been built recently.

Sonic then took a seat near one of the experiment tables. "So?" Tails didn't respond but then showed him....

You have the following choices:

1. A syringe

*Noteb*
2. A small ray gun

*Noteb*
3. A test tube filled with liquid

4. A bottle of pills

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700017-Sonic-Fast-and-Feminine/cid/938108-Tailss-Lab-Rat