*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. To begine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700962-Vored-by-deer/cid/940405-Female
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700962
You are hunting and lost your gun now the deer want reveng! What will they do? You deside.
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female

    by: DragonRider
You are a 25 year old women with nice sized breasts and a firm but. You live on your own in a small town in Minnesota. You don't have much for family or relatives so you depend on yourself a lot. You like hiking, fishing, and of curse hunting. On your hunting trip to the woods you find a nice spot to sit and wait for a deer, a couple of hours later you doze off into sleep. You wake up to early morning sunshine in your face and a meadow full of deer. As you look for your gun you realize your gun is gone and you are barely dressed. Next thing you know an animal is nudging you in the back.

You have the following choices:

1. It's a buck

2. It's a doe

3. It's an animal

4. Its a shemale deer

5. Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonRider (UN: dragonopower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonRider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700962-Vored-by-deer/cid/940405-Female