*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1701631-ShrinkingGrowing-Terror/cid/942872-It-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1701631
People begin to grow or shrink in a neighborhood with disastrous results!
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: Bigrich
You were sitting on your couch, watching TV and drinking a beer. Your girlfriend Amber is out shopping with some of her friends so you're sort of kicking back all by yourself. As you try to find something good to watch you hear a loud knock on your front door.

"Wonder who that could be?" You said and got up to get the door. When you open the door, nobody is there. Just a small brown box by your door. You pick it up and examine the box. There is no shipping address or label. Nothing at all. Just a blank box.

"Well I guess its mine now." You said and tear open the box. You then pull out what appears to be a strange looking pistol of some sort. It has two different buttons and an adjustable dial on it. Along with a safety switch.

"What the hell is this thing supposed to do?" You ask youself. You then search the box for any extra paperwork and find a small sheet with instructions on how to operate the device. You skim thru it and scratch your head.

"So, this thing can actually change somethings size? Someone was high when they wrote these instructions down..." You said and laughed. Then,

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amber returns home

2. You Go outside

3. You "Shrink" yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigrich (UN: bigrich1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1701631-ShrinkingGrowing-Terror/cid/942872-It-begins