*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1673890-She-lays-on-her-belly-and-sticks-her-finger-up-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: She lays on her belly and sticks her finger up her ass, along with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She lays on her belly and sticks her finger up ...

    by: The Languid Lizard
The chubby snorlax walks over to the bed and lies down on her bulbous, chunky belly, the after shock of such a thump quaking through her giant ass. Soon enough. The walls jiggled you around as you struggled to keep a firm grip on at least some kind of flesh. The slimy spit prevents you from staying stil at all, now that she is lying belly down, you begin to slide even deeper into the titanic rump.

The walls of cheek become closer and closer, yet with every wiggle you are sent deeper and deeper. You don't think to yourself whats waiting below, but as your feet hit something warm and wrinkly it suddenly dawns on you where you are. You position your feet quickly out of the clenching entrance, narrowly avoiding your legs getting sucked in. The slight movement gets a hefty response of giggling from the giant pokemon. "Hmm,hmm, oh little man, your such a tease." You feel the body shift again and suddenly the pressure from the butt cheeks lightens up.

"Here, let me help you!" With what little light had seeped in through the crevice of her behind all you could see was a giant, fat finger. The snorlax pushed her finger deeper into her rump and closer and closer to the rump hole, which you just so happened to be placed right above. With one strong thrust, she sends her finger into her rump. That finger had also pushed you into the large puckering hole, with enough force to make you be completely sucked inside.

Walls were warm and fleshy and a bit sticky, but there was no sign of anything nasty. Even the walls of the large pokemans ass was jiggling. Each rippling motion pulling you deeper. Not wanting to be in here, you struggle hard and wildly, pushing against the fold this way and that, the musky aroma filling your nostrils with each new swipe. The large green digit then pushes you further into the ass, making it even more cumbersome to flail around. You had to admit though, this was pretty stimulating.

Moreover for the snorlax though, as she was thrustng continuously in and out of her massive anal donut. The moaning and purring rocked your world and each finger pull made the walls clench. Soon enough, you heard a massive gasp and the walls around you clenched real hard. Massive amounts of soft, squishy flesh fold all aorund you, even rubbing against your dick quite hard. The large, oscillating clenching doesn't stop for a good amount of moments, and in that time, you couldn't help but cum right then and there. YOu couldn't see it but you had burst right onto the snorlax giantess's finger, coating it in a thin layer of cum.

With the both of you panting, the snorlax retreats her finger out of her ass, lets her cheeks flop bakc together and lats on her side. She brings the finger up to her snout and sniffs it, noticing the cum on her large chubby index finger. "Oh ho, so you enjoyed yourself little man huh?" She licked the cum of her finger, smacking her lips and thinking it wa weird. "I'm gonna have to make the next punishment even more sever now that you enjoyed the first one, just hope I don't have gas during the night." Her stomach grumbles a bit. "If I do, you're perfectly fine, cause my gas doesn't smell, but its just as hot!" Snorlax then lies completely on her back, begin to gently masturbate and doze off.

In the mean time, you were a little unnerved about what just happened, and scrunched up in an unfortunate position, with the smooth ass flesh covering all around you, making you slip and slide a little but not enough to get comfortable. At the sheer mention of gas you have the notion to escape, but it's pretty pointless, as you'd have to deal with the tight puckered anus and then her massive mounds of ass cheeks. Hearing a large grumble above, you hope it isn't what she mentioned. Too tired to escape and exhausted to care anymore, you begin to fall asleep in the massive pokemons ass, rocked gently by the subtle intestinal motions.

The next morning..

T
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Languid Lizard (UN: nobodyx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1673890-She-lays-on-her-belly-and-sticks-her-finger-up-