*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/968684-Shrink-you-and-torture-you-with-her-Butt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: Shrink you and torture you with her Butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrink you and torture you with her Butt

    by: ShadowOfDeath
She grins and waves her hand in front of you, somehow causing you to shrink! Panicking, you try to turn at run.

"Oh, no sir!" She say's as she grabs you with two fingers and pulls you up to her large face. Without saying a word, she opens her mouth and her large, pink, wet tongue slides out and begins to lick you from toe to head, coating your entire body in a thick, slimy coat of saliva.

Grinning, she giggles a bit as you sputter and rub your face, trying to get it off. "Now you scream and struggle for me, okay? This is after all a punishment!" She say's in a playful yet firm tone as she bends over, hovering you above her mind bogglingly huge butt crack. Screaming and flailing your arms, she lets go and sends you hurdling down into her crack.

Upon landing on her ass crack, everything instantly goes dark as you sink further into it as you struggle, sliding down deeper and deeper into her bottomless butt crack easily from the saliva. Leaning back, the Snorlax closes her eyes and moans out a bit, shivering at the sensation of having a little man trapped between her butt cheeks. She wiggles a bit and enjoys herself, until..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/968684-Shrink-you-and-torture-you-with-her-Butt