*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889802-Your-Time-Will-Come-Now
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Olivia's Puberty Life (1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Time Will Come... Now!

    by: Pen
Olivia found herself getting older, and yet, getting no bigger than when she was a young girl. At the age of 12, she was still under four feet tall. Compared to her friends and even her 10 year old sister, she was tiny. Her doctor said that her hormones simply hadn't kicked in, but her pituitary gland was not a problem. The two words she had heard so often came back.

You're just a late bloomer. Your time will come.

Her mother would always repeat that if she complained about her size. To add insult to injury, her best friend, Jack had more than hit his growth spurt. He stood far above her now. Not once had he poked fun at her size, but him just being around made her feel small.

Tuesday morning came, a fairly average spring day for most people, but it was a huge day for Olivia. Jack waited outside her house, smiling when she showed up.

"Wake up late?" He said down towards her. He had short brown hair and bright blue eyes. While he was tall, his growth didn't come with all that muscle, so he was still quite skinny. She shook her head. "Slow morning, then?" She shook her head again.

"I grew an inch." Olivia was beaming at only an inch increase in height and Jack acted just as happy for her.

They walked to school, until Olivia shivered. Jack asked if she was cold, but she shook her head. Eventually, they reached the school, where they split up to head to separate classes. Little did Olivia know, she had hit 3' 10". Although it certainly wasn't towering, it was certainly a start.

Throughout the day...

You have the following choices:

1. Her growth speeds up.

2. Her growth stays the same.

*Noteb*
3. Her growth slows down/stops.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pen (UN: videogmr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889802-Your-Time-Will-Come-Now