*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889903-Faster
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Her growth speeds up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Faster

    by: Pen
Olivia found herself struggling to pay attention to her first class. Everything looked just a bit strange. She couldn't place her finger on it, but everything was odd to her. A girl behind her sat down. Jessica was everything that Olivia wasn't. Tall, curvy, and not at all nice.

"I think you're in the wrong class, little girl. Aren't you supposed to be at recess with the other kids your age?" Olivia curled her fingers on the desk, but kept her mouth shut. Retaliating never fixed anything. She felt herself shiver again, this time shaking her whole body. Suddenly, she felt warmth spread through her body. She looked down and watched, awestruck, as her body started growing before her very eyes!

Her wrists began poking out the ends of her sleeves, while her pants began to pull upwards from her ankles. She felt her shoes get tight against her feet. Then she noticed the front of her shirt. They were by no means impressive, but two small breasts had pushed out of her once-flat chest. Her long blonde hair fell out of its ponytail and down her back. Her spurt was a total of five inches, putting her at a new height of 4' 3".

Class ended soon after and she gathered her things to go to her next class when she felt yet another shiver. This next spurt was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Barely noticeable.

2. Just a couple inches.

3. Pretty big.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pen (UN: videogmr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1889903-Faster