*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1919448-Tiffany-takes-out-her-Fustration-on-her-Giant-D
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tiffany takes out her Fustration on her Giant Doll House?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiffany takes out her Fustration on her Giant D...

    by: roman921
Tiffany decided to play with her giant doll house to make herself feel better. As she gotten older through the years, Tiffany felt strangely at peace while playing with doll house, but lately, she's been getting weird feelings throughout her body. She figured that puberty will happen to her, and that she cannot wait for.

Anyways, back to Tiffany, she was playing with her dolls, at first playing house but then Tiffany imagined that her dolls were normal sized people and she was gigantic. Recently, she has been playing this way ever since she caught her dad watching a video on the internet of women pretending that they were giants. She thought this was fun so she wanted to do the same thing too.

After a couple of minutes of playing, Tiffany felt an odd shiver down her spine as she...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 roman921 (UN: roman921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1919448-Tiffany-takes-out-her-Fustration-on-her-Giant-D