*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiffany's Purple Viles
  2. Tiffany's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2021624-Tiffanys-Purple-Viles
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tiffany's Puberty Life (3)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiffany's Purple Viles

    by: Sapphire
Tiffany was a ten year old girl who was probably exposed to way too many adult related things at such a young age. She tried her best to be one of the cool girls in school and that's why she always tried to act out all the time. Tiffany liked to wear a lot of pink and would usually wear things like short skirts, v necks shirts, jewelry, and liked putting her brunette hair up in a ponytail. Her mom and dad were pretty wealthy so of course she always would get what ever she wanted. But their was one thing she wanted that could not be bought with money, or so she thought. She wanted to hurry up and hit puberty. She was not a very patient girl and was getting really tiered of waiting for it to happen.

One day while Tiffany was surfing the internet she came across something that had caught her eye. It was a strange site with weird items that she had never seen before. One of the items that she saw a glass vile filled with a purple looking liquid. She looked at it closer and read the description.

It read, 'This product has the capability to make the impossible possible. For years scientist have been trying to come up with a way to help children grow up better and more healthier. Well look no farther, because this item is exactly what you need...'

Tiffany didn't bother reading any farther at the description or the directions or even the warnings, all she knew was that she wanted it and she wanted it 'now'. She glazed out the price, it was 100.00$. 'Ha! My daddy can easily afford that!' Tiffany thought to herself and then clicked the buy button.

Within a few weeks Tiffany received what she had ordered in the mail. The large box was kind of heavy because she had not just bought vile but many viles of the purple liquid. She amused that it would work twice as well if she had more of them.

Tiffany took the box up to her room where she then sat it on her bed. She then happily unwrapped it like it was a present to herself on Christmas day. Tiffany study the first vile in her hand admiring it. 'Finally, I can hit puberty faster. I'll have large perky breast and long beautiful legs and curvy hips' Tiffany smiled while swinging her legs back and forth over the edge of the bed.

After a while Tiffany felt that it was time to drink the first vile and then a second one and a third. Soon she had drank a quarter of what was in the box.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sapphire (UN: bluegem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2021624-Tiffanys-Purple-Viles