*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2708020-Lindsays-dad-is-angry-but-hes-runnin
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Lindsay's dad is angry, but he's running late  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lindsay's dad is angry, but he's runnin...

    by: Some random guy
"Lindsay, what did you do to the dollhouse!" Yelled Lindsay's father.

"Well...one thing led to another...and I...and I...it was an accident, I'm really sorry," Lindsay stammered, her eyes beginning to fill with tears. Last night before going to bed she added the dollhouse to her fun in her city, and it didn't end well when she sat on, and broke, its fragile frame.

Luckily, Lindsay's father noticed her daughter's sorrow, and began to calm down just a bit.

"Okay, Lindsay," he started, "I'll let you off the hook for now, but make sure you clean this up before I get home..."

Lindsay didn't pay attention to what her dad's speech, as she suddenly felt...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2708020-Lindsays-dad-is-angry-but-hes-runnin