*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2708050-Her-nipples-became-erect-Breast-expansion
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Her nipples became erect? (Breast expansion)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Her nipples became erect? (Breast expansion)

    by: Some random guy
Lindsay began to become slightly aroused, as her erect, sensitive nipples began to press up against her blanket! Casually, she tried to cover them up by moving her hands over them, but she realized that it wasn't just her sensitive nipples--her boobs were actually growing again!

No no no! Please don't grow! If daddy sees these under the blanket he'll freak out!

"...and mom should be home around noon. Do you think you can handle being home alone?"

"Ye-yes," Lindsay said, gritting her teeth and trying to not succumb to the powerful pleasure. All the meanwhile Lindsay's hands moved slowly upward with her rising bosom.

"Okay, then I'll see you in a bit, okay honey?"

"O-Okay"

And with that, Lindsay's dad exited her room and shut the door, and less than a minute later she heard his car leave the driveway.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Lindsay let out a very loud moan, and frantically tore the blanket away from her body. She watched in awe as her huge breasts ballooned even bigger, becoming round but firm and now straining her clothes to their limits. Her shirt was showing more and more cleavage, and it showed so much midriff that it was starting to look like a bra!

Her nipples were also still erect and pointed away from her body. Being very horny, Lindsay grabbed her stiff nipples with both hands through the fabric, twisting and playing with them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Lindsay squealed in delight. Never before had she felt something so good, so wonderful. It made her want to just lay down on that bed and fondle her tits for hours and hours.

After a few minutes though, Lindsay took a break and stood up, seeing the full extent of her new bust. They must've been Size F, maybe a G, but Lindsay didn't really know how larger breasts were measured so she guessed them to be about the size of small watermelons.

"My boobies are so big!" Lindsay shouted. Lindsay had barely even seen adults with this size, let alone an 8 year old.

Lindsay quickly realized that maybe she should put some new clothes on. These were getting very tight against her huge assets and if she grew anymore, they might end up ripping.

However, Lindsay's body also seemed to call to her, wanting to be free from the clothes she wore. She still hasn't explored her body yet, and the thought was very tempting.

You have the following choices:

1. She begins to take off her clothes

*Noteb*
2. She looks in her closet for something to wear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2708050-Her-nipples-became-erect-Breast-expansion