*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967155-Her-growth-finally-stop-76
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Her growth finally stops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Her growth finally stop (7'6)

    by: Some random guy
Unfortunately for Lindsay however, her growth spurt had come to a halt. The heat began to fade and her breathing started to return to normal.

"No no no keep going!" She whimpered. "This shirt is soo so tight!"

Lindsay could feel her fruits begging to be freed but there wasn't anything she could do right this second, so she carresed them and moaned with some pleasure.

"I'll try to get you puppies out soon *huff*, but first I want to see how tall I've gotten."

Lindsay, pretty dizzy from her growth, manage to get up and get the measuring tape, and held down the end piece with her foot. She slowly pulled it upward and watched the numbers go by in awe.

6'0, 6'2, 6'4...already much bigger than her previous height...6'10, 6'11, 7'0?!

Lindsay gasped as she was now past 7 feet tall!

7'3, 7'4, 7'5, 7'6!!!

Lindsay was absolutely dumbfounded. She was 7 and a half feet tall! That's more than two feet taller than before her massive growth spurt.

"Wow..." she stammered. "That's...that's not only taller than most girls but...most guys!!!"

The floor looked so much farther away now, and everything in her room looked so much smaller than before. Looking up, Lindsay saw she only had about a 6 inches between her head and the ceiling!

"Oh my..." said Lindsay, very concerned.
Lindsay liked the feeling of getting bigger, but she didn't want to be a monster.

"What will the girls at school say?" She worried. "I was tall for my age already, and they called me beanstalk! I don't want to be made fun of!"

Then she thought of her parents. How would they react? Would they even recognize her? Would they think she's a freak? Would they send her away?

Lindsay began to cry. With all the hormones flooding through her body, she had a hard time controlling her emotions. She was happy she was growing, and her ecstatic body pleasured her immensely, but she realized she was becoming a freak.

"People don't grow this fast!" She cried. "What am I going to do?!"

Lindsay attempted to reason with herself for a minute. She was pretty sore from growing and felt pretty tired, so maybe she could rest and contemplate her difficult feelings. Plus with a nice nap maybe she could wake up feeling better about her whole situation.

On the other hand, her breasts were straining against the fabric of the shirt, and she really needed to get it off of her. It was beyond possible to take it off with her hands, but maybe she could cut it off with scissors?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lindsay rests on her bed for awhile

*Noteb*
2. Lindsay looks for some scissors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967155-Her-growth-finally-stop-76