*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967148-Her-growth-speeds-up
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Her growth speeds up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Her growth speeds up!

    by: Some random guy
"C'mon please!" Lindsay begged. Then she felt another wave of heat wash over her, much stronger this time.

"Ahhhhhh" Lindsay sighed. Her breath quickened. Her body became hot all over.

"Woah!" Lindsay's body lurched upwards 2 inches in an instant causing her to lose balance and fall onto the floor with a loud thud. Sprawled out and dazed, Lindsay continued to grow but now at a more rapid pace.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lindsay moaned. "It's *huff* too *huff* much!"

Lindsay's waist began to widen and her thighs thickened. Lindsay could also feel her butt starting to push against the floor, becoming more plump and curvy.

Her legs grew and stretched and lengthened. When Lindsay first fell on the floor, her feet were a couple inches from the wall. In just under a minute, they had reached it!

While the lower part of her body was freely growing, her upper chest was trapped against her tiny t-shirt. As her arms tried to thicken like her thighs, they absolutely strained her sleeves. She was very close to ripping them entirely!

Lindsay's left arm had now stretched to reach the wall next to her and her right arm stretched closer to her bed. Her breasts continued to grow with her body and Lindsay felt the fabric of her shirt digging even more into her sensitive breasts, causing her to moan. "Ohhhhh!" She cried. "When *huff* will it *huff* end??"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her growth stops (6'9)

2. She continues to grow!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967148-Her-growth-speeds-up