*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1836316-Tiffany-Future-Stripper-to-be-or-Just-Theif
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tiffany's Puberty Life (1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiffany Future Stripper to be or Just Theif?

    by: RedAce
Tiffany was a average 11-year old girl, though years and years of beauty pageants, cheerleader tryouts, gymnastics, and other such activities. Had rotten her to the core. It also didn't help her mind set was starting to change and from the stuff she learned in school, it was only a matter of time till she was going to start puberty. Her parents always put her in activities where she would show off how cute she was a the likes, so with the spoiling from her parents and all that was stated above, it wasn't going to be any surprise that this young girl was heading down the wrong path. Though she showed true signs of negative development when she was taken to a massive shopping mall in town by her mom. Tiffany's mom was only 29-years old and she was just a dead looker, she looked like the type of mom that you would pay to be even allowed to kiss. She had modest bust, curvy hips, and just a nice hourglass figure, and if you checked her background, she did most of the same activities as she makes her daughter do, though the only difference is, she did all that stuff at the right ages... But this isn't about Tiffany's mother, this was about Tiffany herself and the ticking time bomb she truly was.

Tiffany and her mother went upstairs to the clothing section of the mall and as they looked around. Tiffany spotted some sexy underwear. She tugged at her mom's skirt and asked if she could buy her that sexy laced bra over there. Her mom looked over and then chuckled at her daughter's innocent question. Her mom bent over and looked at her in the eyes and told her she couldn't, at least not yet. Tiffany puffed her cheeks up and demanded to know why. Her mother rolled her eyes and then said, "Because darling, you have no breasts. There is no point in me buying you a piece of underwear you can't wear yet." This only fueled Tiffany pouting. Then she try to argue with her mother and said she wanted the bra now, so she could start being a stripper! Her mom paused with a wide eyed look and almost fainted. Her mom grabbed her arm and told her that was a terrible thing to say and she should use her looks for better things, than becoming a cheap stripper.

Her daughter only grew more upset and was going to say something, but saw her mom was mad. She bit her lip for once this time, but only because she wanted to get some new cute dresses and such. But her desire to have that sexy looking laced bra was too great. So she walked over to it and looked around. She noticed no one was looking and she snatched it up and stuffed it into her training bra. When they were done shopping in the store, they left, but as they did, the alarm went off and the casher leaned over the counter and told them both to continue on, the thing had been going off all day. Tiffany sighed relief inside her head, they both went on to shopping in other parts of the mall. After about 2 hours worth of shopping, mom had maxed out her credit cards and they headed home. When they got home, mom went and meant up with Tiffany's father and mom let him hear what there daughter had said today. "Why would she say something like that!/ I told you to stop laying those naughty magazines around, now she thinks that's what girls are suppose to be!" yelled Mom, but dad fired back and yelled back at her with, "Oh you wait one damn second, you have being taking her two those stupid beauty pageants since she was 2 years old, if anyone gave her that bad thought, it would be you." Tiffany had enough hearing the two yelling and headed up to her bedroom, since that was the only place she could get peace.

When she enters her bedroom, Tiffany...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1836316-Tiffany-Future-Stripper-to-be-or-Just-Theif