*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The World Of Swallowing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706306-A-Life-Of-Vore-Volume1/cid/952484-The-World-Of-Swallowing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1706306
Follow the lives of people as they live in a world where vore is common place.
Chapter #1

The World Of Swallowing

    by: OBusywriter
         In this world, some people have the power to swallow other people whole. Not everybody has this power, 50% of girls and women have it, but only 5% of guys have it. Since there are so many people with the power, it can’t be controlled so, the actions of people with the power, just have to be accepted as a part of life. People just have to be careful around the people that have the power, or they will become a filling meal for someone. One thing that has been successfully made illegal is that guys are not to swallow other guys; doing so is punishable by death.
         There is a rumor that some regular people without the power have developed a power of their own. This power gives them the ability to be swallowed whole digested, and then reform at the place where they live. There are so few accounts of it, though it is still considered a myth. The most rare accounts of this ability are where the person that has it also has the swallowing ability. Which if those accounts are true, those people have best mistake protection a swallower can have, because they can go around gulping down people without the worry that they might be preying on another swallower and accidentally get found out, overpowered, and swallowed themselves. It is also useful for digestion situations, because some swallowers aren’t very strong or athletic and in that case, they won’t be able to move after swallowing someone and depending on where they ate, they could become prey for other swallowers; some swallowers like to prey on swallowers that have just had a meal, because it is like having two meals in one.
         There is also one other law that everybody obeys, and that is the minimum age for swallowing people. People that are under 16 are not to be eaten; once people turn 16, they are fare game for gulping. It is one reason why there are many swallowers that become high school teachers; they then request to teach sophomore through senior classes, the pay of teachers may not be good, but they can occasionally pick a tasty looking student to turn into a free lunch.
         Another aspect of the world is that some restaurants cater to swallowers by sending out capturing crews to subdue non-swallowers to add to the menu; it is and expensive menu selection, but a great one, the restaurant goer gets to describe the type of person they want to swallow, body characteristics and such, though if that type of person isn’t in stock, the waitress will ask the customer if he or she wouldn’t mind waiting 20 to 30 minutes while one of the crews goes out to capture what the customer wants. On rare occasions, if what the customer describes isn’t in stock, but the waitress fits the description, the waitress under contract has to offer herself to the customer. Since it is a rare occurrence and it is the only way customers are allowed to order their waitresses, people usually do this and they get to have striptease show and then the waitress offers herself willingly to be swallowed. Under normal circumstances, if what customers order is in stock, their meal is brought out to them with legs and hands tied with edible string, mainly of course for the reason that people tend not to want to be eaten.
         Though, there have been rare occurrences where a capture crew didn’t realize that they caught a girl or woman with the power, and then when the customer orders her, he or she decides to untie the meal because meal claims to be willing and wants to play first, so the customer eagerly unties the meal and once she is free she devours the customer. Many guys with the power, if they are unlucky in finding a girlfriend, they use the restaurant to do this. All they have to do is come in describe the girl they want and order her to go, so they get one girl tied up to take home. Surprisingly, relationships that start out that way, tend to work, because the girl is usually so happy that the guy saved her from being restaurant food that she falls in love with him or is grateful enough that she goes along with having a new boyfriend to take care of her. It is ideal because since 99% of the girls taken out from these restaurants, don’t have the power, so the guy doesn’t have to worry that his girlfriend might gulp him in his sleep or some other time. Though there are guys that do this take out business so they can take a girl home to have a fun night in bed with, then end the night with a girl filled belly. It could be said that it is a twist on a one-night stand, instead of ‘do her and leave her’, it is ‘do her and eat her’.
         The same concept can happen with the mail order bride industry. A girl thinks that she has been sent to the States to marry a nice guy, but it turns out that the guy just has a craving for international food; lately, Asian and Italian girls are ordered the most, followed close by Irish girls with red hair. The industry knows this happens, but they don’t care, it brings them more money, so what if an innocent young girl is shipped off to feed some guy’s appetite.
         It is a dangerous world. Though, it is a more interesting world. In this world, whose story will you follow?

HP= Has the Power
DHP= Doesn’t Have the Power
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706306-A-Life-Of-Vore-Volume1/cid/952484-The-World-Of-Swallowing