*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Otherworldly Friend
  2. Lazy Saturday Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707861-The-Secret-Lives-of-Your-Friends/cid/990152-Otherworldly-Friend
by Rabies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1707861
A young woman discovers her friends have some disturbing secrets.
This choice: Krell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Otherworldly Friend

    by: Rabies
Over the phone comes the familiar, strange accent of Krell. Sometimes you wonder if she really is from Yugoslavia. You haven't been over to her house yet, Krell said her host family was currently getting some renovations done, and didn't want anyone to come over while the bulk of the construction was going on.

Listening over the receiver, Krell starts, "Hello greetings, I am speaking to the Catherine of Bryant, yes?"
You sigh a little, "Yeah Krell, it's me. And how many times have I said, you can call me Cathy, or Cat."
"I am apologize, but for matters of important, full positive identification name must be confirmed."
"Uh... OK, whatever. So what's up?"
"Currently above me is fixture light fluorescent, currently energize, followed by ceiling, followed by-" You interrupt her. She still hasn't gotten over this little quirk.
"No, I mean, what's going on, why are you calling, you said it was important?"
"Oh! Yesyes, am apologize, sometimes language slang evasive is still. Purpose of communication, yes, important, yes. I am needing you to travel to my domicile."
"Really? I thought the Smiths didn't want anyone coming over 'til the renovations were done?"
"I! Yesno, bulk of upgrades are having their completion in near past. Authorization for others to come have are granted."
"Ooooh... Kay." Sometimes you wonder if the girl will ever speak proper English, "So, why do you need me to come over."
"Precise purpose is not authorized for transmission without faceface talk, but general needing is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rabies (UN: rabies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rabies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707861-The-Secret-Lives-of-Your-Friends/cid/990152-Otherworldly-Friend