*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beinginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/957820-The-Beinginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1708312
You are Dustin a boy who loves big fat women has the power to make women large more inside
Chapter #1

The Beinginning

    by: Ghostwriter
You are Dustin a eighteen year old boy you are quite smart you are every slim no real muscles, have short brown hair, blue eyes, wear glass and wear blue jeans, white shirt, and grey hoodie sweater making you look nerdy. You get picked on quite a lot for your looks and been smart by the stronger teenagers doing there best to make your life hell even saying that you can't get a girlfriend. Though that isn't because your nerdy or a lack of trying you see your secret is that you love big fat women you love everything about them there large guts, large ass, there large well everything. Something about them just turns you on and makes you harder then anything but sadly you only seen what large women look like through pictures. As the world you live in have no fat women in it years of people saying fat makes you disgusting and been told if you don't look a certain way your a nothing and nobody. Women did what they could to stay thin eating less, exercising and all the best women got was average size but that wasn't good enough for you. You need them bigger fatter but sadly there where none and there wasn't a woman who wanted to even gain a pound from all of them been brainwash to want to be thin. So cause of that you never both to get a girlfriend instead you stuck your nose into fantasy worlds like animes, manga's, comic books, and so on. Finding comfort in that but sadly that won't help forever and a fat girl you wouldn't be coming by anytime soon no you where destine to be lonely forever. Even some times fantasying about your fantasy girls gaining weight and been fat.

But that all changed one day when walked home you where you took this new path you found it was going throw a board off path. It was rumored who ever took it was never seen again not caring you took it not caring if you where to be taking away finding it better then been bullied all the time and living with parents that hardly paid you any mind anyway. And even if not true found a path to get home without worrying about getting bullied. But as you walked it for the first time you had suddenly tripped after getting up using a rock wall to support yourself as you brush the dirt off you. You realize that rock wall was part of a well you remember your late grandfather telling you how some wells where magic and would grant wishes if you toss a coin in.

You decided to give it a try not seeing any lost in it and take a coin you had found earlier in the day it was old and possible made of real pure silver. It had strange marks on the front and back thinking it was worthless anyway you use it to make your wish. Wishing that you would meet or that women in your world would get fat and huge once the coin was in and hit the water at the bottom. Nothing had happen at lease at first after a minute just when leaving the ground had started to shake and then golden energy with a rainbow of colors slightly mixed in it erupted from the well. After a few seconds the energy stopped and out of the wall standing in front of you was a blue skin woman with slightly pointy ears she was very good look though only at average weight though think she would even hotter if she was bigger. She had on silk slightly see through baggy green pants with a green jewel in-crested bra she smiled at you as if reading your mind about your thoughts.

She tells you she is a genie that was trapped in the well by a powerful sorcerer but the coin you throw in was magical and was able to free her. Cause of this she would try and grant your wish though as she tried it wasn't working. She realized that cause of the brainwashing in the world it was impossible to make women gain weight even with her magic for some odd reason. But cause she didn't want to let you down she decides to go about this another way cause she could also read your mind she knew of your fantasy's of having your fantasy girls gaining weight. So she points a hand at you and hits you with her magic changing you now your clothes where gone replace by a black and silver jumpsuit. You also weren't as scrawny now actually had muscles not large but still looked like a athlete who was well built and your glasses where gone though can see perfectly without them. She told you since she won't make the women here fat with her magic she would give you the powers to make women fat.

First she gave you plenty of super powers like flight, super strength, heat beams, but also the power to make women fat. Like touching them to make them or parts of them get bigger and fatter or give them great hunger. You could fire off a beam that would do the same also can make food out of thin air that can be super fatten to women and also make them more hungry and the food addicting to them. This weight gain would also release the women secret desire of been fat so be thankful not angry at him loving the new weight and love him. Though cause these powers came from her magic it would effect the women of his world but she told you, you could also travel to other worlds like the fantasy worlds you loved so much.

So where greatly happy at this that though you can't make the women of your old fat you can go find better women and make them fat and be happy. The genie who was happy that you where happy smiled and told you here name which was Sapphire told you that you can make a world where women would happy to be fat and told you of a world that was with no one on it to make said would. After that she told you smiling she would hope to see you again and left once again you could only smile at yourself and only have one question in mind.

“Where should I start first”

((Decided to try and re-write it and fix some stuff hope it's better))

You have the following choices:

1. Bleach World

2. DC Comic World

3. Marvel World

4. One Piece World

5. Naruto World

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghostwriter (UN: sbbw-lover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/957820-The-Beinginning