*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bleach World
  2. The Beinginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/960640-Bleach-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1708312
You are Dustin a boy who loves big fat women has the power to make women large more inside
This choice: Bleach World  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bleach World

    by: Ghostwriter
You decide to go to the Bleach world where they hold many beautiful and hot Shinigami, Arrancar, and even human women. By closing your eyes on concentrating you felt a whosh of air when you open your eyes you see yourself floating above Karakura town. A bit surprise that your floating and not falling but then you figure it's just another one of the powers you have.

After looking around a bit it's hard to tell if this is after the great battle with Aizen and his people or before you just shrug and guess find out later. For now you have women to visit and help them get a new figure you think for a bit one which girl would be best to see first so many great women so little time.

After a while you decided to see...?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Soifon

*Noteb*
2. Yoruichi

3. Rangiku Matsumoto

*Noteb*
4. Halibel

5. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghostwriter (UN: sbbw-lover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/960640-Bleach-World