*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fralas, the elven king of Harandor
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1061404-Fralas-the-elven-king-of-Harandor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Fralas, the elven king of Harandor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fralas, the elven king of Harandor

    by: Ryan
You sighed. You had been journeying for days and it was comforting to come at last to Rivendell. You had been summoned to the council of Elrond. You knew why the council had been called and, thinking of your people, you decided to help with the destruction of the ring. Leaving your son in charge of Harandor, you had chosen the swiftest horse, and rode to Rivendell. While on your way there, you encountered an old friend of your people, Radagast the Brown. You asked him to watch over your people and if anything happened, he was to send one of his many birds to tell you of it, for Radagast had been more than a friend of your people. He had been your master when you studied magic. Radagast was responsible for seeking out the elves who carry the blood of the Istari, for years ago, elves were given magic, but this magic was locked away when Morgoth, the first dark lord, came to power. After Morgoth had fallen, the magic was released. Radagast could find the elven Istari, selected elves who had the capacity to learn magic. You had been one of them and you had excelled at magic. You needed to go back to watch over your people once your basic training was completed however. But you are still skilled, even for a novice. You reached Rivendell and see an old friend.

Who did you see?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1061404-Fralas-the-elven-king-of-Harandor