*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/962316-Who-are-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
Chapter #1

Who are you?

    by: Ryan
Are you Marduk, The good son of Sauron? You pledged your alliance to the free peoples and know of the way that gollum knew into Mordor. You act as Gandalf's spy in Mordor. You speak spider, which is how you managed to befriend Shelob and convince her to let you use the tunnel without her eating you. You use a bow with poisoned arrows,poisoned arrows, it is said, which come from the venom of Shelob.

Or perhaps you are Shurduk, The good half troll. You do not have the bloodthirsty and harsh characteristics of your fellows and for that you have been thrown out of the land of Harad where you lived. You are not like your fellows, you do not turn to stone in sunlight, but during the day you can choose for your torso to turn to stone. This makes for strong armour. You went north to the land of gondor and came across some rangers of the North. They would have killed you if their captain, Aragorn had not stopped them, saying "This creature bears no weapon, we should ask him his intentions" The rangers heard your story and their captain, Aragorn, son of Arathorn, took pity on you. He sent you to Rivendell where Elrond also pitied you and let you stay there. you have the strength of ten men and carry a two handed axe in one hand, you also carry an 8ft longsword and a shield. You also carry a bow and poisoned arrows. You are a master with poison as you grew up learning about it.

Or maybe you are Fralas, The elven king of Harandor. It is rumoured that you are descended from Turgon himself. He is a stronger fighter even than Aragorn himself. He is more stubborn than Gimli and they often argue. Often, you duel to settle disputes. You think this is what makes you a good king. You are wrong. You are a good king because you always put your people before yourself. You are gifted in magic and carry a staff and a bow that is made of Mithril.

Or perhaps you are Murder, The daughter of Sauron. You escaped from Mordor when you were young with the help of your brother Marduk. He took you to Rivendell. There you learned the arts of the elves and decided to join them against Mordor. You know the pass of Cirith Ungol just like your brother and he taught you to speak spider too. You use no weapon, "Fists are all the weapons I need" you can cast magic. But have no need of a staff. Although Gandalf makes you use one.



Or perhaps you will chose your own character and weapons. You decide, Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. Follow the basic storyline but apart from that make it as unconventional as you like.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/962316-Who-are-you