*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Marduk, The good son of Sauron
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1087961-Marduk-The-good-son-of-Sauron
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Marduk, The good son of Sauron  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marduk, The good son of Sauron

    by: Ryan
You had been called to the council of Elrond as Elrond believed that you had information that could help with the ring. You were going to help them to get into Mordor and to the crack of doom. You were looking forward to seeing your sister Murder again. No doubt she would challenge you to an unarmed combat match. You worried about her. She is a bit of a hot head and if she doesn't keep her mind on task she could end up getting herself killed. You knew that she was just as well trained in each of the weapons as in unarmed combat. You knew that you had no cause to worry and that she had made lots of friends. It was partly because of Murder that you had not been killed yet. Elrond would have killed you on the spot if Murder hadn't stopped him one night when you came to visit her. Now you were spying in Mordor so as to get all the information you could. You recently heard that the nine had left Minas Morgul and you had no doubt why. The ring had been found.

You had to destroy the ring, and you knew you would be the only one who could do it. Suddenly, You saw someone you knew.

You have the following choices:

1. Murder, your sister

*Noteb*
2. Aragorn, your friend

3. Elrond, your employer

*Noteb*
4. Gandalf, your friend

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1087961-Marduk-The-good-son-of-Sauron