*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/972702-A-Black-Dragon-with-generally-proportional-feat
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1711503
Your the Dragon. What to do? (Add please, or it will get boring)
This choice: A Black Dragon with generally proportional features.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Black Dragon with generally proportional feat...

    by: kamper
You look to your family as they are in different degrees of emotion as you start to cough. This produces some fire which causes them to run and you to pass out from the escalated excitement. You aren’t woken up until you start to hear a slight drip which starts waking you up about 12 hours later. Your room was filled with water damage as you look around. The ceiling is gone but other than that beyond the door the house is ok. You start to get up but stopped by an unfamiliar pain in your stomach which caused you to claps causing a thud that others must have felt. On top of that your stomach is growling so much that it is continually vibrating the walls. You seem to also have an almost impossible craving for meat.

“Hello Mr. Alec, are you feeling ok?” said one of your house maids. She was obviously cleaning the water mess outside your door tonight. You remember her for being new and not very good at speaking English. “You hungry?...” she asked

“Stupid question…” you say as you move closer to her. She shouldn’t have come into the center of the room or so close to an obviously hungry dragon.

You open your mouth right in front of her and…

You have the following choices:

1. "Tell her to get in"

2. take her in by force

*Noteb*
3. She asks you to open wider

4. Mom walks in and scolds you

*Noteb*
5. Your brother jumps in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/972702-A-Black-Dragon-with-generally-proportional-feat