*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Salvation! or......not.
  2. Kina, the cobra
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1034649-Salvation-ornot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "Get him sssssssssome food and clothessssssss."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Salvation! or......not.

    by: Unknown
The guards bring you a leather tunic, pants, and shoes. You put them on, eager to get out of your dirty, wet clothes. They hand you a sack full of fruit, and a small knife. "Thank you." You say, glad to be in clean clothes and for the food. "But, what is the knife for?" You ask, wondering as to why they would give you one.

"You will need it for your sssssssurvival." Hisses the empress. "What? Survival?" You say, puzzled. "Yessssss. Every outsider that comesssss to thissssss island must earn the right to sssssstay here." She explains. "You will be sssssent into the jungle for three dayssssss. A team of huntersssss will be sssssent after you. If you avoid them and sssssurvive for three daysssss, then you will be allowed to sssssstay here."

"And if I don't?" You ask, dreading the answer "Then you will either be killed, or brought back here to be my dinner." You gulp. "Take him to the edge of the jungle, and give him an hour head sssssstart." She commandes her guards.

As the guards escort you towards the exit, she says. "Oh, and watch out, there is more to fear in the jungle than jusssst my huntersssss." They bring you to the edge of the city. The jungle lays before you, thick and forbidding. The two anthro amazons just stand there, spears held out in front of them, waiting for you to go.

"You have until sundown." Says one of them, a wolfess. "At that time, you will be hunted. Find a place to hide. Fast." You quickly take her advice, running into the jungle, sack over your shoulder, knife at you side.

"Well, this is a fine mess I've gotten into." You say to yourself, praying you make it out of this alive. When no longer can see the city, you take a look at your surroundings. The treetops cover the sky, so you can't see the sun. You have no idea how long it will be until the hunters come for you.

But, you're human! Surely you can outsmart a bunch of animals! Even if they are somewhat human themselves. From the looks of it you have two options.

You could try to find shelter, maybe in a cave or up a tree. Or, you could use your brain against them, and start making some traps, that should even the odds a bit. So, what'll it be?

You have the following choices:

1. Find some shelter, fast!

2. Build some traps to take care of those hunters.

3. Too late! Here they come!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1034649-Salvation-ornot