*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nara the tigress
  2. More
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1057396-Nara-the-tigress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Nara the tigress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nara the tigress

    by: Unknown
Before you on a massive marble throne, sits a giant anthro tigress! She is dressed in a long yellow gown from her shoulders to her feet. On her head is a gold tiara with three saphires in the center. Long red hair goes from her head to her shoulders. She stares at you with curiosity.

"Come forward." She says. You timidly step toward her."My name is Nara. What is yours?" "You tell her your name. "Why are you here?" She asks. "Your highness," You say, trying to be respectful. "This is all a mistake. I washed up her during a storm, and your two guards found me." She drums her fingers on the armrest of her throne as she thinks.

"Do you have any idea where you are, or how to get back to where you came from?" Shes asks inquisitively. "No. None at all." You say. "In that case, you will have to remain here. Even if you could find your way back where you came from, we couldn't let you leave, and risk you telling the world about this place."

"Well, since I don't have a choice, I suppose you're right." You say. "Wait a minute." She says. "Before you stay here, all outsiders must prove thier worth to become citizens here."

"How do I do that?" You ask. She turns to her guards. "Take him to the arena." "ARENA!?

Now, you stand in the pit of what looks much like the Roman Colosseum. The stands are full of other antho amazons of all kinds. Nara sits on another massive throne on one end of the arena, watching intently. You have been given one weapon, a double bladed sword, kind of like Darth Maul's from Star Wars.

"Release the challenger!" Calls Nara. The gate at the end of the arena slowly opens, and out steps you opponent.

You have the following choices:

1. It's a scrawny mouse girl (Phew!)

2. It's a huge rhino woman (Mother!)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1057396-Nara-the-tigress