*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Unexpected Bath Partner
  2. Sarina the Skunk
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1339558-Unexpected-Bath-Partner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Sarina comes in and joins you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unexpected Bath Partner

    by: GWriter
All of a sudden, you hear somebody say. "Mind of I join you."

You yelp in surprise and turn to see Sarina standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" you ask, shocked.

"Well, I didn't see any harm in keeping my guest company while he bathes." she says. Wow. She's a really good hostess.

"You want to take a bath with me?" you ask in disbelief.

"Why not?" she asks. She then proceeds to take off her clothes, right in front of you. You quickly turn your back to her, not wanting to disrespect her by watching. She giggles. "Come on," she says. "There's no need to shield your eyes. Turn around."

"Do you really want me to?" you say, not believing what you heard.

"Of course." she says.

When you turn around, you're captivated by how beautiful she looked. She saunters over in your direction and gets into the bath with you. When she's settled in, she delicately picks you up and places you right above her ample chest.''Are you enjoying your stay here so far?" she asks.

'I am, actually." you say.

"Glad to hear it.' Sarina says. Then she looks at you with a slightly seductive look. "You know... I don't let men see me naked very often."

"Really?" you ask, blushing.

"Yeah, and I've never had a bath companion before." You blush even harder. Sarina lans in closer to you and says.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Can I kiss you?"

*Noteb*
2. "Would you like me to share my bed with you?"

*Noteb*
3. "Do you like me?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1339558-Unexpected-Bath-Partner