*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jasmine the leopard
  2. More
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/971177-Jasmine-the-leopard
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Jasmine the leopard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jasmine the leopard

    by: Unknown
On the throne in front of you, sits a beautiful leopardess. She is dressed in a flowing white gown that goes from her shoulders to her ankles. On her head, she has long black hair, tied in braids. On her wrist is a golden bracelet studded with rubies. A golden tiara rests on top of her head.

She stares at you with sparkling green eyes, with a look of hunger in them. "Release him." She says. "I have special plans for this one." Your captors cut the vines on your wrists, and push you toward the giantess leopard. She bends down and picks you up in her fist. You get the feeling of being on a moving elevator as she lifts you up to her mouth.

"This is the end." You think. "I'm going to be eaten!" The huge mouth opens, blasting you with her hot breath, and revealing long white fangs. You close your eyes, waiting for the chomp.

But it never comes. Instead you feel something hot, rough, and wet press against your body. It's her tongue! She's licking you!

She continues to rub her tongue on you for three minutes before she stops. Then, she begins walking with you in hand. You try not to look down as she carries you through the grand halls of her palace.

She brings you to her room, in the center is a vast velvet pillow, which you assume is her bed. She lays down on the pillow, and presses you against her chest, stroking you like a pet. You can hear her heartbeat, as well as the sound of her purring as she pets you.

You look up at her face, she is looking down at you, smiling. "My name is Jasmine." She says. "I have ruled this island for ten years, and have gone a very long time without any company, other then my guards and servants. The moment I saw you, I knew there was something special about you. I want to make you mine."

"I understand your lonlieness." You say. "But with all respect, I could never be a lover to you. I'm am much too small."

"That is easily fixed." She says with a wink. "You see, when a new empress is chosen here, she is given a potion to drink, that makes her grow to enormous size, like me. If she dies, or drinks it again, she becomes normal height. I have such a potion. With it, we can be together."

You think about it. There could some benefits of having an empress as a lover. And besides she is pretty hot, and seems to be very nice. "As you wish." You say, hugging her as much as you can.

"Wonderful!" She says. "Now, would you prefer to drink the potion, and become my size, or shall I drink it, and shrink to your size?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You drink the potion

2. She drinks the potion

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/971177-Jasmine-the-leopard