*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ethan
  2. More
  3. Who's your Friend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/2849953-Ethan
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1716186
When your best friend has relationship problems you end up as his wife or girlfriend.
This choice: Ethan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ethan

    by: RunninginCircles
As I looked at myself in the mirror I wanted to scream...

My new perfect huge tits pressed out from my chest barely contained by the white halter top I was now wearing as well as showing off my sexy flat stomach.

My skin tight jeans hugged my wide hips perfectly showing off my sexy hourglass figure. My perfect bubble butt almost popping out as I bent over.

I was barely able to stand in the three inch black high heeled sandals I had on now. I had to hold onto the sink just to maintain my balance.

I looked at my sexy and gorgeous face as I could believe how beautiful I looked. My dark blonde hair flowed around my back perfectly and stopped right above my ass. My lips were plump and my features refined. I had long manicured nails and even painted toe nails.

I stared down at my hand and at the cursed ring...why did I have to put it on? It was stuck fast on me now and refuses to come off...

To make matters worse I was also on an airplane with my best friend Ethan on our way to vacation as I had taken the place of his now Ex-Fiancé....in more ways than one..

—-24 hours earlier—-

“How could she do this to me?” Ethan cried out sobbing into his third beer as I sighed and ordered is another round.

Ethan was my best friend. We had known each other since high school. He was set to marry to the love of his life April. They had met about three years ago and had a serious roller coaster relationship. Honestly I never really liked her much. Yeah she was hot but the drama that came with her was way too much for me to handle.

Needless to say when Ethan proposed things seemed to be going great. They had a tropical honeymoon planned, staying inside a casino resort hotel. Wedding on the beach and everything. I was supposed to be the best man but well...things changed.

Ethan came home and found April had left while he was at work. Packed up all her stuff and vanished...nothing but a letter and the engagement ring he gave her. The note too was a total joke. Barely said anything.

“I’m sorry...not ready yet. Forgive me.” Was all it said.

This really sucked for me too. I had my vacation plans to be there on the beach with them for a couple days and get some sun. Now it looks like the whole trip is ruined...

Ethan and I were now at our favorite bar trying to drink away the bad memories as I Did my best to make him feel better.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More drinks and chatter

*Noteb*
2. Ethan has an idea

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunninginCircles (UN: runningcircles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716186-What-are-friends-for/cid/2849953-Ethan