*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seig Heil
  2. The Secret of Hawkboy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062477-Seig-Heil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1717253
You're a super hero who likes women's feet.
This choice: Madame Reich  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Seig Heil

    by: Unknown
You decide to pay a visit to the evil but undeniably sexy Madam Reich. The villainess was using a abandoned warehouse in one of the quieter areas of Footropolis. It was relatively easy for a hero of your skills to find it. You stood on a office building, looming over the warehouse in the night.

You zoom in on the warehouse scanning it with your heat vision. You can make out the blurry silhouette of Madam Reich, loitering around the area. You look down at the warehouse. There are two good points of entry you could use to take her by surprise. The first's a hatch on the roof of the warehouse, reaching it would be child's play. The second is simply to go in through the main entrance. It's riskier, but it may just be dark enough to hide you from the evil woman.

You have the following choices:

1. The Roof

2. The Main Entrance

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062477-Seig-Heil